Why Join DHHBA?
- Access to a supportive network of fellow deaf and hard of hearing attorneys, judges, legal professionals, and law students around the United States.
- Public listing on the "Find A Lawyer" directory for referrals and potential clients.
- Participation in DHHBA-sponsored events.
- Invaluable resources for accommodations and other issues facing deaf and hard of hearing attorneys, legal professionals, and law students.
- DHHBA is the only bar association in the country dedicated solely to advancing employment and education opportunities for deaf and hard of hearing attorneys, judges, legal professionals, and law students.
- Access to a central bank of motions and legal documents.
- Members receive updates on DHHBA events, employment opportunities, scholarship announcements, and other important news.
- Opportunities to work towards DHHBA's goals by participating in DHHBA activities or develop leadership skills by becoming a DHHBA Board member.