The Deaf and Hard of Hearing Bar Association (DHHBA) is pleased to announce its inaugural webinar! The Judges’ Panel webinar will consist of five deaf and hard of hearing individuals whose experiences span the career of judges: from the application process; to judgeship; to retirement. CART and ASL interpretation will be provided.
Date: Friday, October 30, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. EST
CLE Credit: DHHBA is exploring CLE credit options and more information is forthcoming.
- Azeema Akram, Administrative Law Judge, Transportation Division, Illinois Commerce Commission
- Kristy Avino, Associate, McCarter & English, LLP
- Richard Brown, Retired Chief Judge, Wisconsin Court of Appeals
- Charles W. Ray, Jr., Former Superior Court Judge, Bethel Superior Court, Alaska
- Frederic Rodgers, Senior Judge, State of Colorado